Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Leaves with the GrandKids/Kids

I love this fun idea to get the grandkids/kids active while the leaves are still falling and before the snow flies. 

Some of my greatest memories with my mom were our walks together. Nothing really special about what we did.  Sometimes we simply walked and other times we had a rock kicking contest.  Didn't take an ounce of money but it did take some of her time and attention.  That is what kids crave most! I also believe it is the simple things in life that children will remember. 

Follow this tutorial from one of my favorite bloggers "HowDoesShe.com".  Looks like a fun memory to take a camera along with you as well as a picture of the finished product for the scrapbooks. Here is the link

http://www.howdoesshe.com/autumn-tree-door/

No comments:

Post a Comment