Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grammie Notes

How many of you have those cute little notes stored in a journal or scrapbook from your grandchildren?  I can't wait until my grandbugs are old enough to leave them for me. 

My great friend and co-worker, Cheri Sharp, shared one of those notes with me yesterday at work.  I thought I would share this darling story and note today.

She was babysitting her two grandchildren.  It was later in the evening and she had them watching TV just down the hall from her with all the doors locked at her home.  She laid down and dozed off.  She heard their parents come in to get them and so she was aware that they had come to pick them up and had left.  After a bit, she got up to turn off all the lights and head to bed.  She noticed this sweet, little note on the counter.


In case you need an interpreter, it says:

Grammie,
No robrs (Robbers) took me and Pearl  Mi (My mom and dad)

Isn't that adorable?  Please write and share some of your darling notes with all of us. I think they are so precious and worth cherishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment