Sunday, October 28, 2012

We Never Run Out of Kisses or Candy

Halloween is definitely a holiday for kids. As a child I loved to dress up and as an adult I have loved dressing my children as well as seeing the neighborhood kids in their parade of costumes year after year. 

I would have to say that it is to even more fun than I can imagine to watch your grandbugs in their costumes.  Reason= watching the kids AND watching your kids watch their kids.  It's just a fun time.

I will probably dress up more when the kids are a little older.  For this year I chose this cute little t-shrt that says, "Grandma's Never Run Out of Kisses or Candy".  Pick yours up today for $5.50 at your nearest Wal-Mart. Love it!

More pictures to follow as well as what my grandbugs will be receiving this year for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment