Monday, September 17, 2012

My Introduction

Just a brief introduction of myself and the reasons I wanted to blog about my experiences in being a Nana/Grandma.  I love my grandchildren! Period!  I love children as well but the ones that call me Grandma are always going to be my favorite and can melt my heart faster than anything.  Here is a picture of a few of my grandchildren.  After recently remarrying (August 11, 2011) I have inherited three grandsons and have had two more born.  I will do a brief introduction of each of them and then I promise to limit the amount of pictures I post of my little "bugs" because I know that as cute as other grandchildren are...no one cares like you do about them.  I get it!  Most of this blog will share tutorials, ideas and content about what we can do to enhance the lives of the children around us. 

Here is a picture from my wedding of my first grandson and my three NEW grandsons:


I will post more tomorrow to introduce my two granddaughters and then let's start sharing ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment