Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Two Granddaughters

After having three daughters and now three additional daughters from my new marriage, we know how much fun girls can be!  Papa Steve brought with him 3 grandsons (Jayden, Kyle and Jeremiah)  and my first grandbaby was a boy (Titan). See wedding picture in prior post).  I had no idea how to play with trucks, cars and dinosaurs.  Girls are easy! Ok...maybe they aren't easy but it was what we are used to.  I can't wait to see all the shopping trips and girls nights out we will have as they two beautiful granddaughters grow up.  I love how their mothers are tracking every little move they make and I want to enjoy every little moment myself.  Here are my two granddaughters.

First, Hadli who is the daughter of my first born.  She is full of energy and personality.  She is always happy and busy and just brings so much energy to a room.  She is just starting to form words and its adorable!



Then comes our youngest grandchild which is Laikynn Kay Hatch.  She is also a very happy baby and very much like her mother in the fact that she is very independent so far.  No need to rock her to sleep, just lay her down and she will put herself to sleep.  She is a cutie and loves to giggle when she sees her baby brother.  Her smile melts your heart!


Again, I love how they are documenting everything.  I tried to do the same when they were little but just as in every part of being a mother, they are so much better at it than me.  I love that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment